Terms & Conditions
Glamping Tents and Camping
Terms of Booking
Payment in full is required for all Bookings
· To secure your booking for events that is to be held in the future we require a deposit amount of 25% to be paid in advance and deposit payments must be ‘cleared funds’ before a booking can be confirmed. Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set-out here within.
· Payments can be made online / over the phone using a debit/credit card as well as by digital bank transfer. Any charges raised against us by our banks for handling dishonoured bank transfers or any other payments must be reimbursed within seven (7) days of any request to do so.
Cancellation, Returned Deposit & Non-Arrival Conditions
· Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions:
or more notice prior to the accommodation period we will retain 10% of
the total value of the booking;
· 48 hrs or less of arrival date = full amount of booking forfeited
· Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason forfeit their deposit paid and the full amount of the booking will be due.
· In the rare event we need to cancel your booking for circumstances beyond our control our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
· It is suggested that booking guests take out appropriate holiday/cancellation insurance where required.
Vouchers are sold on the basis as a layby for particular goods/products
and as such those products will be available only for 6 months from the date of purchase and are not
redeemable for cash or refundable.
Check-in & Check-out
must check-in and check-out by the times stated below:
· All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbours and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance/nuisance to other guests, neighbours or the owners.
Damages & Lost Property
· We reserve the right to charge the guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party.
· This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs.
· The venue has been furnished and equipped to a high standard please respect the care in designing and building for the business and its landscape. An inventory has been taken of all equipment and furnishings.
· Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise, collection can be arranged.
· Please take all foodstuffs belonging to yourselves, put rubbish in the appropriate bins provided and clean and wash and pack away all crockery and cutlery used during your stay with us
· Smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, is only allowed in outside areas
Pets & Service Dogs
· We do accept pets throughout the camping and accommodation, but not inside the Glamping tents .
Our Right to Cancellation
· We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.
Adverse Weather Conditions
· All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions. In the unlikely event of adverse extreme weather conditions, we will contact you to reschedule your booking.
· Campfires are subject to suitable conditions and fire bans.